I've just updated my PHP version from 5.4 to 5.5. During the process, Apache and other files were updated too leaving some of my settings broken.

One of the first thing I checked after updating is my local database using PHPMyAdmin. Unfortunately typing localhost/phpmyadmin doesn't work anymore.

Error 404 for PHPMyAdmin Upon Updating PHP in Localhost

In order to resolve it, I added the code below to apache2.conf and restarted it:
#include phpmyadmin
Include /etc/phpmyadmin/apache.conf

Take note that I used apache.conf instead of what other tutorials out there to use *.conf.

When you use the wildcard, you may encounter an error similar to this:
* Restarting web server apache2                 [fail] 
 * The apache2 configtest failed.
Output of config test was:
AH00526: Syntax error on line 2 of /etc/phpmyadmin/lighttpd.conf:
Invalid command 'alias.url', perhaps misspelled or defined by a module not included in the server configuration
Action 'configtest' failed.
The Apache error log may have more information.

After this, open /etc/phpmyadmin/apache.conf and add the following inside the
<Directory "/usr/share/phpmyadmin"> block:
Order allow,deny
Allow from all 

Restart Apache after this.

1 comment :

  1. Usually, several dex information mistake informs you that you are such as the same class file from different sources.




    Dukan DiƤt Plan

    ReplyDelete